The past few days have been a little crazy, but I did have some time to read a few really great articles. Here’s what I read:
1. Stevie Nicks and Haim in one interview. Life is beautiful.
2. Some scientists found some ancient cave paintings in Indonesia, and they predate the European ones. And because these paintings are so much older, we’ll have to revise our ideas about our evolution timeline. Yay for humans!
3. What kids around the world eat for breakfast. Most of them eat better than I do.
4. A poignant essay on the one thing that Los Angeles has over New York.
5. A new study has found that when people feel down about themselves, they’re more likely to use social media to check out their friends that are feeling even worse.
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!