Here are some of the things I read this week:
1. This personal essay by Kiese Laymon on Kanye West and being a male feminist is old but incredible.
2. Maybe my undergraduate thesis will be as forward-thinking as George Gallup’s.
3. There’s this thing called Whiteness Project that you should probably be aware of.
4. I try my best to linger in front of a painting at a museum, but sometimes I get impatient. I’ll try this method next time.
5. Traits of the best American infographics.
And a bonus: Not really an article, but an album I’ve been listening to all week.
Have a great weekend! Let me know if you read anything good by commenting below.