Happy Halloween! Here’s what I read this week:
1. Sweden has its own national font now, which I think is creepy and a bad idea. The Blackletter font became synonymous with the Third Reich, and I don’t think that’s a good thing to follow up on.
2. I’m not part of a sorority, but this article on the price of being in one was fascinating. I’ve always wondered how generally expensive it is, and now I know.
3. Eight things recruiters notice about your resume at first glance (and four things that don’t matter.)
4. This man’s neighbor shot down his drone. I can’t say I’m surprised, since the word “drone” doesn’t have a good connotation in this country.
5. Museums are adapting to the digital age, which makes me very happy.
And a bonus: not an article, but a link to a product that is currently changing my life.
Did you read anything interesting this week? Tell me about it in the comments.
Leave a Reply