Here’s what I read this week:
1. What happens to English when you get rid of the letter E.
2. A profile on The Strand, a bookstore in New York I’m dying to go to.
3. A beautiful essay on Julia Child, food and love.
4. A conversation on lightsaber construction in the teaser for the new Star Wars movie, which struck me much harder than it probably should have.
5. How recaps changed the way we think about television.
And a bonus: A fantastic interview with Jenny Slate, via Man Repeller.
Have a great rest of your holiday weekend!
Leave a Reply