Here’s what I read this week:
1. The only Kanye West-Beck-Grammys article that I actually agreed with. My favorite sentence: “Kanye’s confidence and self-worth is Tibetan monk-level solid and it will not be brought down because you are trying to throw mud balls at a blimp.”
2. Stephen Marche on rereading Hamlet and The Inimitable Jeeves 100 times.
3. Scientists have discovered traces of air pollution in Inca, Peru almost 500 years ago.
4. One beautiful soul went through 50,000 Wikipedia articles to fix a grammar error that most people don’t even think is an error.
5. The cultural evolution of the candy heart.
And a bonus: 420-character stories.
Have a great weekend!