Here’s what I read this week:
1. Someone mapped out all of Drake’s references to Toronto.
2. An interesting look at forensic linguistics.
3. Daniel Norris is a millionaire and the future of the Toronto Blue Jays, but he lives in a Volkswagen bus outside of a Wal-Mart.
4. Kanye West’s talk at Oxford is everything.
5. People got a chance to listen to the Wu-Tang Clan’s “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin” and lived to tell the tale.
And a bonus: This really fantastic Instagram account, @ihavethisthingwithfloors.
Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply