I was actually really productive this week — must be the Week 2 recharge. Anyway, here’s what I read:
1. A four-in-one about how the restaurant business is reinventing food waste. My personal favorite is the photo essay about the aprons.
2. I also would like to attend the Audubon Society’s school for sick burns.
3. In light of two classes I’m taking on the subject (more about those classes later), a very good piece about the classroom and the discussion about racial violence.
4. Monograms are everything.
5. On why Columbia’s report on the Rolling Stone University of Virginia rape case article is actually not that great.
And a bonus: This list of English monarchs’ signatures ranked is A++.
Have a wonderful weekend!