Sorry for the late post this week. In addition to embarking on a reread of William Faulkner’s “Absalom, Absalom!” (more on that later) here’s what I read:
1. Let’s talk about eliminating tipping at restaurants.
2. This guy is the most prolific editor on Wikipedia, and has made more than 1.5 million edits across the website.
3. An excerpt from Carrie Brownstein’s upcoming memoir, which I’m excited to read.
4. Twitter is on its last legs, mostly because the overall community is rampant with abuse.
5. I also believe that email hinders efficiency and productivity.
And a bonus: 14 minutes of “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” deleted animation scenes. You’re welcome.
Have a wonderful weekend.