Here’s what I read this week:
1. A deeper and comparative look at Humans of New York. (For the record, I’ve never been a big fan of HONY.)
2. The Tetris effect is exactly why I can’t play puzzle games on my phone anymore.
3. Dorms for grownups, in the vein of coworking. (This sounds uncomfortable.)
4. I wish I had written this great story about Pantone.
5. The Amazon bookstore sounds like a dismal experience for the customer, but it’s fascinating from a business perspective.
And a bonus: I loved these unearthed photos of Madonna, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and more stars of the 1980s.
Have a great weekend.