Here’s what I read this week:
1. People actually used to talk at the movies.
2. The Paris Review’s author interviews are really the best. Here’s a fantastic one with Ernest Hemingway.
3. How the New York Times’ City Room blog helped spark its digital evolution.
4. The millennial housing crisis.
5. I first read Nora Ephron’s “My Life as an Heiress” in one of her essay collections, but it popped up in a New Yorker newsletter this week and I remembered how much I liked it.
And a bonus: I can’t stop watching/listening to this classroom instruments version of Adele’s “Hello.” Jimmy Fallon is a national treasure.
Have a wonderful day.