Here’s what I read this week:
1. These two professors programmed a computer to analyze the works of authors with and without MFAs, and when they looked at the data their results were Not Good.
2. When you listen to music, you’re never alone.
3. I relished in reading about Iris Apfel’s recent week in Paris. That lady has lived her best life.
4. Manhattan’s first murder mystery, featuring Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr. (No, not that murder.)
5. “The Last Question,” by Isaac Asimov.
And a bonus: I have had Rostam Batmanglij’s “Gravity Don’t Pull Me” on repeat for the past two days. The video is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend.