Here’s what I read this week:
1. The zen of the Buzzfeed Tasty video.
2. Hillary Clinton, “superpredators” and the deep roots of mass incarceration in the United States.
3. Lost in Trumplandia. (This is very, very good.)
4. The most important sentence on this article about Instagram’s switch to an algorithmic feed: “Our current version of the internet lives and breaths off a currency of human attention.”
5. The craving for public squares.
And a bonus: This David Bowie gifset made me laugh. What a dude.
Have a wonderful weekend.