I spent the whole weekend in Los Angeles (Saturday: Santa Monica and Malibu; Sunday: Arts District + Downtown + the Eastside). I have zero regrets.
Here’s what I read this week:
1. Twitter‘s serious problem with abuse.
2. Inside a scandal at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History.
3. A brief history of Arthur memes.
4. YouTube beauty bloggers and anxiety.
5. Martha Stewart, Queen of the Internet.
And a bonus: Anna Wintour‘s garden makes me swoon.
I’m sending you all of my good vibes for a fantastic week.