Here’s what I read this week:
1. This article on how Taylor Swift made her career on being a victim has the Receipts. (This blog is vehemently anti-Taylor Swift. Don’t @ me.)
2. Rahawa Haile on being a black female thru-hiker on the Appalachian Trail.
3. The heart-breaking stories of Filipinos who work on cruise ships and the horrible conditions they suffer through to provide for their families. I had no idea.
4. We need to hold Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook accountable for its political involvement and non-involvement, now more than ever.
5. The story of a new homeowner and her despair sparked by paint colors.
And a bonus: My good friend Klarize took me to this wonderful wine bar in downtown Los Angeles that I’m still thinking about and know that I will return to over and over again. Find your wonderful wine bar that you’re still thinking about and know that you will return to over and over again.
Have a great week.