I had a good week, and I hope you did too.
Here’s what I read:
1. This article about how the media treats leaks is good on its own, but I want to point out a sentence that contextualized John Podesta’s emails in an eye-opening way, at least for me: “the conversation around the emails became a battle over what they really were and the significance of how they came to be.”
2. Meet the editor-in-chief of the new Vogue Arabia, Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz.
3. A young Wikipedia editor decides to fight back against the Internet trolls that harass her.
4. Lady Gaga‘s political messaging at the Super Bowl.
5. When things go missing — a reflection on loss.
And a bonus: The Dry Down, a newsletter about perfume.
Have a great week.