This week I got promoted (!) and spent much of my work time planning a few projects that are not only going to make a positive difference in many students’ experiences, but make me feel more creatively fulfilled than ever before. I know that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
Here’s what I’ve ready lately:
1. A new Q&A with Bob Dylan.
2. A timeline of millennial pink. (I painted my room the perfect shade of blush [evidence above] and I have zero regrets.)
3. The gig economy celebrates working yourself to death.
4. William Finnegan on the sounds of surfing. (Barbarian Days was one of my favorite reads in 2016.)
5. Women, politics and Vogue.
And two bonuses: The office supply version of “Bad and Boujee,” and this absolutely delightful video of a French bulldog that just wants to go for a swim.
Talk to you later.
Leave a Reply