You made it through the week, and now you deserve a few great things to read. Here are some of the things I read:
1. Is Google making me stupid? Sometimes I wonder.
2. Steven Pinker, whose work I first encountered in a language acquisition class last winter, has a new book about grammar out. He doesn’t like postmodernists, apparently.
3. I love the entire Dirtbag series The Toast publishes, and they bestowed us with a new installment: Dirtbag Zeus.
4. This Rolling Stone interview with The Strokes is very old, but I saw it on Facebook and had never read it before. I still love The Strokes, but it’s funny how one feature article can change your entire perception of the subject.
5. A brief history of the GIF.
And a bonus: How to make homemade cronuts. (!!!)
Have a great weekend! I’ll be editing the student newspaper, going to a Shakespeare production and trying to get through a huge pile of work.
What did you read this week? Let’s talk about it in the comments.