This week was crazy, and it looks like the pace will only increase. But I did have some time to read:
1. $3 gas in the United States is actually a really bad thing. I wondered why it was so low.
2. The history and etymology of the penny.
3. Has anyone else ever noticed that it’s always 9:41 on Apple products? The apple executive’s reasoning is genius, actually.
4. I am SO excited that LACMA was bequeathed with $500 million worth of incredible art.
5. What’s happening to the pastry? Depending on who you talk to, a lot of things.
And a bonus: Not an article, but a great first episode of this season’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Have a great weekend! Let me know what you read by leaving a comment.