This week was not a good one for me, creatively or academically. But I’m bouncing back, and will have more posts next week. But here’s what I was able to read:
1. I like to think that this profile of The New Yorker query proofreader Mary Norris is a projection of my future.
2. Ruth Bader Ginsburg continues to be awesome.
3. Pitchfork‘s review of If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. (I’m partial to “Energy,” “10 Bands” and “6 God.”)
4. The current Starbucks menu ranked. I don’t know if it’s supposed to be funny but I find it hysterical.
5. The discourse of FYI emails.
And a bonus: Practice your hip hop sampling with this awesome keyboard.
Have a great weekend!