Here’s what I read this week:
1. Avocados are very important.
2. This is what happened when the Washington Post sent its food critic to critique a restaurant 80 Yelp users have rated 1-star.
3. Emoji are also very important, especially on the linguistics front.
4. Mallory Ortberg‘s advice to her younger self is wonderful. (Side note: She was great at the Festival of Books.)
5. An interesting history of Rube Goldberg and his machines.
And a bonus: This cool watercolor print project is going on my lists of DIYs to do after the quarter is over.
Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply