I had a good week and I hope you did too. Here’s what I read:
1. A Paul Ford discussion on Internet security in light of both the Ashley Madison hacks and the latest Gawker controversy.
2. I finished “The White Album” earlier this week, so I am loving this Paris Review interview with Joan Didion.
3. Inside couture ateliers, with photos.
4. An interesting profile on the artist Damien Hirst.
5. Honestly, this 200+ Tweet essay of Joshua Clover’s decision to quit his job at Spin is just absolutely and totally fantastic. If you read anything on this list, please make it this. You will not regret it.
And a bonus: This supercut of Don Draper saying “what” is the best thing in this entire universe.
Have a wonderful weekend.