I’d like to know where July went. Please tell me. Anyway, here’s what I read this week:
1. iTunes is the worst re: metadata.
2. You all are sleeping on the Arctic Monkeys, but the South Americans are not. This article also has some interesting things to say about South America infrastructure and the power of the Internet.
3. The New York magazine story about 35 women who have spoken up about being assaulted by Bill Cosby is one of the finest examples of journalism I’ve seen this year.
4. Margaret Hamilton, the programmer that saved the Apollo moon landing, is a badass.
5. Okay, real talk: Although I was (aw) an English major, I practiced AP style and did not use the Oxford comma unless the context really needed one. However, I have strong feelings about the need to capitalize the word “Internet.” It should definitely be capitalized.
And a bonus: All of the best Seinfeld lines compiled in one video. A+++++++++.
Have a wonderful weekend.