I had a really difficult time this week getting interested in what I was reading and finding stuff to write about — the motivation for a forthcoming blog post. Here’s what I read that I actually found insightful:
1. Adventures in typography.
2. Infiltrating a white pride Facebook group and turning it into a LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama group is a hardcore example of trolling that’s going to be hard to top.
3. I’m sad to say that it might be time to break up with Drake.
4. Why is Jean-Michel Basquiat’s artwork so woefully underrepresented in museum collections?
5. Beryl Markham might just be the greatest feminist icon most of us have never heard of.
And a bonus: Fascinating historical photos of New York City, decorated to welcome WWI allies in 1917.
Have a wonderful weekend and week.