Here’s what I read this week:
1. A discussion of the color black in the art world.
2. Living in a post-delete world.
3. The research this article is based on is kind of old, but this is still an interesting perspective on the geography of New York business lunches that I think may be applicable elsewhere.
4. Stephen Colbert is a gem.
5. The makeup tax is a real thing.
And a bonus: Have you guys seen Mark Ronson cover Queens of the Stone Age’s “I Sat By the Ocean” with Kevin Parker from Tame Impala and Andrew Wyatt from Miike Snow? It’s a few weeks old but get on it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Leave a Reply