Oh man, what a week. That’s all I can say. Here’s what I read:
1. This writer played a word game based on Moby Dick when he had insomnia. His observations are fascinating.
2. A highly scientific, real-life exploration into how anyone could possibly like the rapper J. Cole. (Disclosure: I liked his latest album when it came out, but have become more ambivalent with time. He’s fine, I guess.)
3. Here’s a great profile on Marc Jacobs.
4. Why does the Internet love Amal Clooney?
5. How to tell if you’re in a chivalric romance by Chrétien de Troyes. (This is probably only funny if you’ve read Chrétien de Troyes, but I promise that it is very funny and you should probably read some Chrétien de Troyes.)
And a bonus: If we’re friends on Facebook, you’ve probably noticed that I am in a first-class seat on the Oscar Isaac train. Watch this and melt.
Have a great weekend.
Leave a Reply