Here’s what I read this week:
1. I loved this article about how the world is still interested in the tenants of punk rock.
2. The Four Seasons is offering a round-the-world trip in 24 days for $120,000. It actually sounds terrible.
3. Let’s talk about why people from Southern California, including myself, through the word “the” in front of freeway names.
4. This was an incredibly poignant essay about what it’s like to go to a summer camp for disabled kids.
5. Doc Martens as a sartorial canvas.
And a bonus: If you’re in the L.A. area, you should really visit my new favorite stationery store.
Have a great week.
Leave a Reply