Here’s what I read this week:
1. Read about the original culinary road warriors and their quest to document American cuisine.
2. Sifting through the trash of San Francisco to find art.
3. Tattoos in the fine art world.
4. I didn’t know a lot about SoulCycle besides it being a very expensive spin class, but after reading this first-person account I understand its appeal.
5. The story and influence of “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”
And a bonus: My best friend Paige and I have been waiting to see this short movie called “Ticky Tacky,” which stars our favorite actor, Oscar Isaac. We found out about it a few months ago, but we couldn’t find it on any corner of the Internet. It’s finally up and it’s fantastic.
Have a great weekend.