Here’s what I read this week:
1. Meet the stylist with an insane vintage clothing collection that Kanye West and Rihanna like to borrow.
2. I cosign this Album of the Year nomination for the “Hamilton” soundtrack.
3. I don’t usually read a lot of sports journalism, but this personal essay about childhood abuse from a Canadian hockey player was eye-opening.
4. The lasting appeal of George Costanza.
5. This Oscar Isaac interview is very, very important. I’m so glad to see people are joining the Oscar Isaac fan club now that “Star Wars” is out.
And a bonus: I’m not gonna lie — I am very excited for the “Twin Peaks” revival.
Have a great weekend.