What happened to all of my time this week? I have no idea. Back to regularly scheduled programming next week.
Here’s what I read:
1. This is a fascinating article on the future of parking — I have reservations about self-driving cars, but I’m all for making cities more livable.
2. I originally listened to this story about a woman who self-diagnosed her own genetic mutation on “This American Life,” and found the accompanying article in the Atlantic equally compelling.
3. This guy listened to an album every day for a year and had some great insights about how we consume music.
4. You know I love the entire Dirtbag series, so you shouldn’t be surprised I loved Dirtbag Hera.
5. These short story vending machines make me believe in the goodness of humanity.
And a bonus: I love this parody Twitter account about Bernie Sanders’s thoughts.
Have a great weekend.