This has been another week where I don’t know where my time went. Sometimes I panic over when and what I post and feel guilty when I don’t meet my own deadlines, but I think the actual publishing act is truly what matters most. I’m proud of myself for making the effort to get my words and ideas out into space, and I hope you feel the same way when you do whatever it is to feel creatively fulfilled.
Here’s what I read last week:
1. I don’t want to spoil this fiction piece for you, so I’m not even gonna tell you what it is about. Just read it.
2. This is a very, very good profile of Winona Ryder.
3. I soaked up every single word of this short interview with Ina Garten. This is an Ina Garten appreciation blog.
4. This article about the Yves Bouvier affair and how he made millions of dollars through art trading is bonkers.
5. And on the eighth day, God created content.
And a bonus: I have this thing with decorated papers.
Have a great week.