Here’s what I read this week:
1. A bikini, a toothbrush and 44 issues of the New Yorker.
2. I will read anything about Joan Didion, especially in connection to Los Angeles.
3. I’ve been meaning to read Aziz Ansari’s “Modern Romance” for awhile, but after reading this excerpt about texting I really want to dive into it.
4. The romance of planning your wedding in one week.
5. This article about a teenager teaching an adult how to use Snapchat is a wild, wild ride.
And a bonus: I have had this video of Gustavo Dudamel conducting Arturo Márquez’s “Danzón No. 2″ on repeat for the past week.
Have a great weekend.