Here’s what I read this week:
1. This 9-year-old reporter and her community news efforts make me so proud.
2. This is a stupendous feature on Yellowstone National Park and its wildlife. This is a must-read.
3. The work of professional taste testers.
4. Read about the guy who recorded, tamed and sold nature sounds to America.
5. This story about a real estate family that shaped 19th century New York is a wild ride. Before the Trumps, there were the Wendels.
And a bonus: The Smithsonian’s Museum of Natural History archives.
Have a great weekend.
Leave a Reply