Here’s what I read last week:
1. I will really, really miss The Toast.
2. Bill Cunningham was a rare gem and I was very sorry to hear of his death. Because I really, really think you should know about him, here are two articles.
3. The present and future of the Washington Post, courtesy of Jeff Bezos.
4. What President Barack Obama does during the evenings.
5. An investigative journalist returns from an undercover mission in North Korea — only to face her critics.
And a bonus: I need to use it more often, but I love the idea behind This. — a social media network where you can only share one link per day. I get a daily newsletter sharing links from my network and the editor’s top picks. Sign up, find me and we can turn up the Link Party.
Have a great holiday weekend.
One thought on “Link Party: 6/27-7/1”
Hi Zoe, I always like going through your link party post! I’ve nominated you for a recognition award if you would like to take part https://goo.gl/smUHte