Before we get to the main event, I’d like to share one piece of wisdom that has served me well throughout my life: It’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you’re a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Here’s what I read this week:
1. Up close and personal with Donald Trump and his supporters.
2. The Fantastic Roald Dahl.
3. Should famous artists’ social media profiles be saved and archived?
4. Marie Kondo and the war on stuff.
5. This is an incredibly well-written and thoughtful feature on Chili’s.
And a bonus: A photo essay on a 600-year-old salt co-op in Peru.
I hope you’re having a wonderful summer, and that you enjoy the rest of your weekend.