Here’s what I read last week:
1. The writer Michael Chabon took his son Abe to Paris for Men’s Fashion Week and wrote an outstanding article about it.
2. The entire latest issue of the California Sunday Magazine. My favorites: Kendrick Lamar’s five rules, a violin master, preserving the quietness places on Earth and the app that puts people to sleep.
3. This story on Hillary Clinton’s policy agenda is a must-read.
4. These Julia Child facts reminded me of how much I loved her after reading her autobiography. I need to appreciate Julia Child more.
5. What we see when we look at travel photography.
And a bonus: This new bakery is at the top of my Los Angeles to-do list.
Have a great week. I’m rooting for you.