My freelance life has completely consumed the rest of my life lately, which is both a good and bad thing. October was one of the busiest months I’ve ever had, and I’m looking forward to a slower-paced November.
Here’s what I read this week:
1. Hillary Clinton and the populist revolt.
2. Bill Clinton and the legacy of the First Lady.
3. If women wrote men the way men write women.
4. The brilliance of the Saturday Night Live David S. Pumpkins sketch.
5. Why are there so many books with “girl” in the title?
And a bonus: If you don’t have a Himalayan salt lamp or an aroma diffuser, get on that ASAP.
Have a great week.