I had a pretty good weekend, and I’m looking out at a week of hard work, hangouts and hopefully a superbloom. Not too bad, Zo. Not too bad.
Here’s what I’ve read lately:
1. Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s workout routine is hardcore.
2. This story about the Bahia emerald and its curse is a wild ride from start to finish.
3. The myth of California style.
4. The way Donald Trump eats and orders his steak is actually really important.
5. Google needs to rethink its whole featured answer snippet idea.
And a bonus: Missing Richard Simmons is an A+ podcast.
See you later.