Here’s what I read this week:
1. This really interesting comparison between evil soliloquies in Shakespeare and Robert Durst’s hot mic.
2. If you’ve ever been curious about how shows like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart get specific sound bites from news broadcasts and stuff like that, this is how they do it.
3. Ephemera on Instagram. (For the record, I love this kind of Instagram account.)
4. This guy tried to use a 56k modem for a week and found it to be nearly impossible.
5. I want to be a Pollock restorer.
And a bonus: Someone took a new Kendrick Lamar song and layered it over the Seinfeld theme song and it is perfect and you should listen.
Have a great weekend!