I’m very, very sorry that I’ve been MIA this week. I have to tell you, it’s been a rough quarter in terms of scheduling: I don’t get home most weeknights until 6:30 or 7 p.m., and by then my brain is mush. But I have a lot of ideas for posts next week, and things will be back to normal!
Here’s what I read this week:
1. This conversation with Anna Wintour makes me feel really good about my goals.
2. This Kris Jenner interview is really interesting in the context of that the Kardashians are a cultural black hole.
3. Bobby Shmurda’s explanation of his lyrics is actually quite insightful.
4. I’ve never been a fan of Jezebel and its content, but this article on the maxi dress has been circulating and you should read it. (And then tell me what you think.)
5. Do you know who invented the piano?
And a bonus: This .gif of Peggy Olsen walking into the McCann Erickson offices is everything to me.
Have a wonderful weekend!