Man oh man, this was an emotional week — and next week will be even worse. But here’s what I read:
1. The calligraphy stars on Instagram are some of my favorite accounts to follow.
2. Colson Whitehead brings up an incredible hyper-contemporary facet to “pics or it didn’t happen.”
3. This is a fascinating interview with Stephen Wolfram, the guy behind Wolfram Alpha.
4. Great career advice from Mickey Drexler.
5. Wisdom from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie to forget about being “likable.”
And a bonus: This brilliant comic about how all the paintings agree you are better off without him.
Have a wonderful weekend!