Here’s what I read this week:
1. I love Diane Keaton, and this New Yorker profile from the 1970s is fantastic.
2. Why babies in medieval art look like ugly old men.
3. I say it every week on Twitter, but Rachel McAdams as Ani Bezzerides is truly the best part of this season of True Detective.
4. The story behind the iconic photo of an American girl in Italy.
5. This guy looking for an apartment in New York accidentally inherited a stranger’s entire home.
And a bonus: Dirtbag Hamlet is the best in the Dirtbag series, but Dirtbag Louis XIV comes in a close second.
Have a wonderful weekend.