Here’s what I read this week:
1. “Seven People Dancing,” by Langston Hughes.
2. A father takes his 14-year-old daughter to see Hamilton. It’s okay if you tear up a little bit while you read this post.
3. The fabulist who changed journalism.
4. Even though I have my reservations about the candidate herself, this is a masterfully-written profile on Hillary Clinton.
5. The language of glossy fashion magazines.
And a bonus: The skeletons in Bruegel’s The Triumph of Death. The best line: “What time is it? Trick question. It’s always Skeleton Time.”
Have a great weekend.
2 thoughts on “Link Party: 5/30-6/3”
Thanks, I enjoyed the almost casual tone of ‘Seven People Dancing’. I’ll have to bookmark the Hamilton and Fabulist articles for later