I read so many great articles this week, and I couldn’t pare them down to the best six because they were all. so. great. The more the merrier. Here’s what I read:
1. Can Netflix survive in the world it created? (My take: probably not.)
2. How Silicon Valley nails Silicon Valley. (Do you watch this show? I love it. Start watching it.)
3. This is a very emotionally difficult interview to read, but you really should read it — an interview with a woman who recently had an abortion at 32 weeks.
4. The underground economy that rules New York City’s food carts.
5. A delightful conversation about basically nothing with Paul McCartney.
6. Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo and the power of the unfinished album.
7. An inside look at how Yahoo derailed Tumblr.
8. Barbara Williamson, one of the most famous radical sex experiments of the 1970s, and her life today.
9. An excerpt from a new book about Max Perkins, the editor who discovered F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway.
10. The best of the Dirtbags.
Have a great weekend.