There hasn’t been much Link Partying around here lately. I need to fix that, and I promise to be more consistent in the last few weeks of 2016 and into 2017.
Here’s a party to last you all week. Take your pick:
1. An interview with Frank Ocean.
2. Zadie Smith on the dancers that inspire her. (I can’t wait to read Swing Time.)
3. An American journalist spends 10 years abroad and comes back to his homeland.
4. Hillary Clinton and the glass ceiling.
5. Hamilton Leithauser and Rostam‘s collaboration.
6. The barnacle queens of Galicia.
7. Instagram geotagging is ruining nature.
8. Yet another brilliant conversation with Elena Ferrante.
9. The wave of all-women art exhibitions.
10. The preserved shipwrecks in the Black Sea.
11. President Obama on his legacy and America’s future.
12. Behind the scenes at the Butterball turkey hotline.
Have a great week.