I’m so overwhelmed that so many people liked yesterday’s post. Thank you.
On to what I read this week:
1. I haven’t finished it because it might be a billion words, but Paul Ford’s explanation of coding is incredible.
2. We all knew this already, but closing bookstores is a very bad idea.
3. Secret wedding boards on Pinterest are a big thing. (Full disclosure: I do not have one.)
4. This isn’t really a story, but I have to go to this yoga studio that plays Drake during class.
5. Some really astute points on typography in UI design.
Have a fantastic weekend!