Here’s what I read this week:
1. You might be a basic witch.
2. Baby Michel Foucault. (Side note: The Toast made me laugh a lot this week.)
3. Here’s another book to add to my very long list of books to read: “The Other Paris.”
4. The fascinating history of the midnight movie showing.
5. I’m so glad that there are business people who are still interested in print media. Case in point, Peter Barbey and the Village Voice. (Also, I am very upset about Grantland. It was a Link Party staple, and I miss it already.)
And a bonus: I have been thinking about this Vine for the past week. It is perfect.
Have a wonderful weekend.